Amazon Business: Analyst, Bangalore (2-5 years of experience).
Amazon Business Analyst Job Description
- Amazon Business Analyst needed for the traffic team. The traffic team is responsible for the development of online marketing campaigns that acquire customers online.
- We are seeking data-driven, customer-oriented entrepreneurs to join our team. Our customers face some of the most difficult problems. Junglee.com may be the right place to help you get up and running quickly, solve the most difficult problems, and create a service that customers love.
- Junglee’s Business Analysts are responsible for providing deep insight into the business areas of Junglee and driving continuous improvement through analysis. This person must have a deep understanding of the business requirements and the ability to quickly find the root cause of any business problem. They should also be able to draft solutions to address the business issues.
- Assist and other stakeholders in understanding business issues and recommending solutions.
- Understanding trends in Amazon business, and recommending strategies to stakeholders to drive business growth. Reporting key insights trends using statistical rigor to simplify the reporting and inform the wider team of notable story lines. Senior business leaders have high-priority requests and require immediate attention.
- Develop, manage, and implement analyses to identify areas of opportunity. Also, present written business recommendations to help guide the business’s direction.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Validate data for existing and new tools to ensure data accuracy. You will learn how to use, when to use, and what to do with the data from Amazon.
- The ideal candidate is a person who actively seeks out to understand Amazon’s core business values, initiatives, and then translates them into daily practice.
- You must have the following qualifications and skills.
Amazon Business Analyst Basic Qualifications
- MBA preferred, Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 2-5 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Experimentation with data mining tools such as SQL, SAS, SPSS, etc
- Team player who is a team player and meets deadlines, but has strong customer focus.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- You must be detail-oriented and have the ability to follow through with issues.
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment. You have strong problem solving, analytical, and mediation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in statistical analysis, regression modeling, forecasting, time series analysis and data mining, financial analysis and dynamic pricing, demand modelling, game theory, customer/product segmentation
- Experience in e-commerce, retail and marketing analytics is an advantage.
- Expertise in the design and implementation of custom reporting systems that use automation tools